LOVE IS CONCRETE

use this topic to post songs (ie. chords, lyrics, recordings)

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a song that I wrote just for the bridge! It has the bridge trademark of three seperate singable parts. Hope you all like it. The recording should be attached. Thanks- Kim DeLacy

You live inside

part 1

A D
I cant seem to live without you

A D
though I'm sure you recognize I've tried to

Part 2

Fmin Bmin
but everytime you cross my mind

E Fmin
you make me feel free

Fmin Bmin
and everything Ill ever need

E E
is right in front of me

Part 3

A D Bmin E
when I've had enough, you shower me with love,

A D Bmin
you read between the lines, and you find,

E
all the things I hide,

A
you live inside
Attachments:
the whole song is G/C, F, G

Little light, little light, little light, little light of

I’ve been disappointed by love, cause, I’m disappointed by me love, can you show me the way out, of this hole I’ve been digging since they first took my voice away me, left screaming daddy come kiss me so can I sleep tonight and scare the shadows away, but I’m left in this darkness with only this blankets sweet caress

I’ve been disappointed by love cause, I’ve been holding this grudge, love, against your mysterious ways how dare you tell me I’ll be flying in the sky with the birds saving the day, now I’m in hell with all the kids trying to rise above the minimum wage, go and tell my story so everyone can say what you got for sale today.

Attachments:
Todd, thanks for inviting me to share.
The song i have is called " the singing none", it'll have to be rearranged a little bit, but here's the words and file attached. you can also hear it on my myspace music page ( www.myspace.com/girlsdoingembroidery)

i'll add the chord progression later; it escapes me at the moment.
-----

The Singing None

All my nervous words
could not express
the giant universe
that I feel in my chest

Welling up in me
and blowing out
I ask, Lord Jesus Christ
“Give me courage to Love!”

Is there something missing?
Won’t you make me whole?
I want to love you
With all the Madness
In my Soul
Attachments:
oh yeah, i sorta looked for this, but didn't realize it was on AOF's page. yay, thanks for sharing everyone!
new song:

THE SONG RING OUT

who let in the useless clatter so that
i'd forget the tune that you had placed within
that satisfied the longing?

put them back in their place
every line and space
so that i can hear the song
i can hear the song ring out again
Attachments:
here's a recording of MAKE SENSE:

RSS

SOMETHING TO PONDER..

“There is plenty of courage among us for the abstract but not for the concrete.” - Helen Keller

“Love, like truth and beauty, is concrete. Love is not fundamentally a sweet feeling; not, at heart, a matter of sentiment, attachment, or being "drawn toward." Love is active, effective, a matter of making reciprocal and mutually beneficial relation with one's friends and enemies. Love creates righteousness, or justice, here on earth. To make love is to make justice. As advocates and activists for justice know, loving involves struggle, resistance, risk.” - Carter Heyward

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Todd Fadel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service